
Okay, so I know I promised this would be Monday's post, but I'm a little behind. :)
Last week, for the FIRST TIME EVER, K.J. got 5 green lights!
Woo Hoo! WAY TO GO K.J.!
As a reward, he received a prize from the prize box at school (a little yellow car) and at home he got to pick out 5 of the toys that were packed up. He wrote a list of the 5 toys (to practice his writing) and then Kenny and I went to the shed and pulled them out. Of course he chooses my least favorite toy, a very big LOUD toy car. This car flashes lights, has music and makes car sounds...LOUDLY! But hey, he deserved it.
As a teaser (and I know I shouldn't do this) he has 3 green lights so far this week and just needs 1 more for another whole week (no school on Friday!).

So tomorrow is Halloween! AND I have the day off!!! YEAH!
I have so much to do still...pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins, costumes, plans, OH MY!
K.J. is going to be Batman, I think and Camden is going to be a pumpkin (if his chunky butt fits into K.J.'s pumpkin outfit from when he was a baby). I am thinking about dressing up as a baby, but haven't made the final decision yet. The boys and I are gonna have pizza at Mom's house with Tres and Toria and then Trick or Treat down Mom's street and in our Townhouses.
Simple and I love it!
I can't wait!!! I LOVE the fair and every since Kenny and I started dating we try to go every year, there have been a couple years that were missed, but NOT this year!
The rides are okay, but we really love playing games and of course eating FAIR FOOD! YUMMY!!!
After a few hours with the boys we will go home, rest up and get ready to go back at night...just Kenny and me!!! :)
And guess what....

SHHHHH!!! We are going to see L.L. Cool J...yeah baby!
Kenny got the tickets over a month ago and I am so excited
(I know, I'm a dork)
But you have to understand that this was THE MAN in my younger years, I even met him back in the day. I think Kenny is just being nice, I don't think he really has any interest in watching me drool over this man for an hour or so...LOL!
After the concert we will hang out at the fair like young kids. We like to play games and win silly prizes, again we are dorks, well at least I am. ;)
And finally, just a reminder to all of you registered to vote, next Tuesday, November 4th is ELECTION DAY! Do your civic duty and VOTE!!! Be part of HISTORY! I AM!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment