10/17/08

Camden is 2 Months Old!

Isn't he just precious?
I really hate being away from him all day now, but I LOVE going home to him.

I love it when he coos and smiles. I love it when he kicks his feet, I think he likes that too. He will kick on the couch, the bed, in the bath (he really likes the splashing water), and even at the doctor's office (he likes to kick the paper on the exam table).

He sleeps at night, usually at least 8 hours. This is very helpful for me since I am back at work, I don't know if I could do it if he wasn't SO good!

As you can see, he can grab and hold objects now too. And of course he is trying to put everything in his mouth. I can't wait till he can master putting his passy in his mouth! ;)

Everyone seems to be amazed at how strong he is. He loves to lift his head up, play on his tummy, stand with help and sit up. He doesn't really like to be babied at all. He must think he is grown already.

1 comments:

Sonya said...

He is getting so big...and he is so cute...but even cutter in person, and I know this because I just saw him 15 mins ago... ;)